Saturday, June 12, 2010

lesson twelve | games are enjoyed by everyone

"I recently learned something quite interesting about video games. Many young people have developed incredible hand, eye, and brain coordination in playing these games. The air force believes these kids will be our outstanding pilots should they fly our jets." – Ronald Reagan


I had a serious blog entry all lined up for today, but just moments ago I captured this: our family playing computer games on their iPhones.

Just goes to show that there is something for everyone on these little machines. And it doesn't matter how old you are. Computer games are loved by just about everyone.

I'll save the serious entry for another night. But for now, it's time to make toasties and milo milkshakes while the boys are down at the fish n' chip shop.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to imagine my kids as pilots, but I guess it could happen hey?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx