Tuesday, June 01, 2010

learn something new every day

It's a new month, and a new theme for my Photo A Day project.

What a beautiful way to celebrate winter.

Last month's theme: Things I love was inspired by my friend Kellie (and this month too). And it looks as though more people are inspired (pop over to Jodi and Dannii's blogs). So, of you're looking for a photo project, please join us.

This has grown from the April challenge: Being A Real Mum, and the May challenge: Things I Love.

And the challenge?

There's a saying that goes something like this: "You learn something new everyday".

So, What I learnt today is the June Challenge. I seriously cannot believe I'm doing A Photo A Day Challenge for the third month in a row... but here we go!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the ivite to join in on the challenge. I look forward to looking for and capturing daily lessons in our busy lives. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have started my challenge too, thanks for inviting me in, it's going to be so fun! Lets just hope I can finish it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx